Define and maintain architecture principles and standards for Infinity application development based on FIS business requirements.
General Duties & Responsibilities
• Documents and publishes appropriate architecture principles and standards, position papers, blueprints, best practices, patterns and frameworks.
• Defines, constructs, supports and provides training for enterprise frameworks.
• Defines and maintains a library of functional component models within and across FIS product lines.
• Documents functional product solutions for key FIS product strategy and product management initiatives leveraging defined functional component model libraries and the defined product line architecture roadmap.
• Documents functional product solutions for key FIS financial services sales opportunities leveraging defined functional component model libraries and the defined product line architecture roadmap.
• Maintains a catalogue of reusable functional application components consumable across applications and product lines.
• Reviews functional and technical designs to identify areas of risk and/or missing requirements.
• Acts as tie breaker on design decisions.
• Documents and communicates opportunities to leverage inter-project synergies, application and enterprise software or infrastructure asset re-use and opportunities to expose application assets for enterprise consumption.
• Communicates system architecture to technical and business audiences.
•Respond to requests via email, phone and chat as appropriate •Track and route problems and requests; document resolution and follow-up •Identify, diagnose and resolve Tier 1 technical issues for all incoming contacts •Support callers with various aspects of HR Technology Support, including but not limited to: o Processes for Employees o Navigation Support o Multi-Step Processes for Managers & HR o HR System and Access Support o Cyclical Event Support o Workflow Support & Escalation •Provide direction to callers to appropriate content, policy and contextual help •Understand country, regional and functional role differences with respect to technology, workflow and content •Monitor operational processes assigned to Tier 1, such as batch schedule reviews and escalations as needed •Complete all calls/emails/follow-ups in a timely and professional manner •Identify problems and answer questions quickly and precisely – one call resolution is expected – limit escalations to Tier 2 •Escalate to Tier 2 for follow-up or resolution as required – fully document all captured information at Tier 1to avoid any duplication of effort or delay in response •Participate in system testing of Workday and other HR Technologies in support of major enhancements, releases and upgrades •Contribute to knowledge base of common solutions, question responses, etc. •Complete Workforce Admin maintenance (data entry) as requested by, and coordinated with Tier 1 management and/or other support tiers •Act as a successful team member by being receptive to feedback/coaching, follow all standard operating procedures, display reliability, and have a willingness to develop and consistently improve •Post and update content on HR Portal as required •Assume additional HR administrative responsibilities as requested by Tier 1 leader and in support of evolution of the role
Solution Support and Training: addressing questions and issues related to solution functionality Sourcing/Purchasing
•Vendor Relationship Management:
Build relationships with vendors through communication and partnership Serve as liaison for vendors with internal departments within Corporation (Supply Chain Management, Enterprise Contract Management and Line of Business)
Create, update and maintain Oracle catalog databases Assign applicable hierarchies and control group access Test punchout catalogs through cXML, EDI interfaces and/or others
Work to continuously improve processes through the Oracle system Ensure deadlines and requirements are respected Assist requesters/preparers with defining the exact needs and identifying the best suppliers and offers Identify and finalize saving opportunities
•Reports Management :
Design and develop reporting for Contract Management, SCM, Finance Ops, and other lines of business within Procurement or Stakeholder needs and/or compliance
Key responsibilities are:
• Working closely with different individuals and teams in a distributed environment
• Promoting a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of testing best practices such as automation and documentation of test scenarios
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Functional knowledge in finance ideally in back-office processing for derivatives and/or Cleared OTC
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good problem solving, issue resolution and change management skills
• Fluency in English & French (spoken & written)
• Qualifications: Engineering Diploma or University post-graduate degree in Economics
As a member of the system testing team, your mission will be to write and automate test cases in order to validate the quality of all deliveries to major customers.
Basic tasks are:
Write test scenario based on specifications
Execute test scenarios
Manual testing of new or existing features
Identifying, logging, tracking and resolution of software bugs
Implementing automated tests using the appropriate test automation tool
Running and maintaining the automated regression test suites
Providing functional advice and assistance to other teams
Implement testing best practices and tools
Your key responsibilities are:
Ensure the quality of all deliveries
Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of testing best practices such as automation and documentation of test scenarios