Overview of Role:
The successful candidate will be responsible for identifying coaching needs, defining and agreeing requirements with key stakeholders, developing materials and managing their delivery through to implementation. You’ll work closely with contact centre management to analyze the coaching needs of our staff and develop appropriate coaching plans at department team, and agent level.
The coaching will cover multiple aspects of technical systems and process compliance, as well as soft skills to enable appropriate conduct and style. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a multi-national environment.
Performing the role in line with the Goldstar Values:
Family - Treating our customers and our Goldstar team members like family
Simplicity - Ensuring all our solutions we supply for our customers are easy with no hassle
Delighting our customers – We make sure every customer enjoys working with us by exceeding their expectations and providing the highest level of customer service and a quality product
Work hard, play hard - Work hard and give our all and at the same time love and enjoy what we do
What you will do:(Including but not limited to)
Goldstar, part of the global National Pen Group, is Europe’s fastest growing Trade Supplier. Goldstar is becoming famous for unbeatable value metal and full-colour writing instruments, combined with headache free all-inclusive pricing and a passionate team who will do whatever it takes to delight their customers. Goldstar’s mission is to become the best supplier in the industry and to make all distributors love Goldstar.
What we need from you:
· Minimum of 2 years contact centre training / coaching experience in sales or customer service is required
· To succeed in this role, you will need to be a highly-driven and adaptable individual with great interpersonal skills, cross-cultural respect and the ability to solve problems creatively.
· Strong administrative and organizational skills are also essential.
What we will provide:
· The opportunity for you to make a meaningful and serious contribution towards a very successful and rapidly growing Global business
· A supportive environment with opportunities to grow and develop your career
· A modern, fast paced and exciting company culture