CED is the European leader in tech-driven insurance services and solutions. It provides operational platforms for claims management, loss adjustment, inspections and valuations, direct repair, international claims handling and emergency services. With main offices in the Netherlands, France, Belgium, Spain and Tunisia, it operates in over 13 countries and has a global workforce of over 2500 employees.
The IT organization accounts for 100+ engineers covering activities ranging from software development, cloud infrastructure management, support desk, maintenance, Business Intelligence & Data, Quality Assurance and User Experience and we are currently looking for a Sr. Security Engineer .
At CED Tunisia we are looking for a HR business Partner to join our HR team - ideally someone who has experience during his internship working within Information Technology (IT) recruiting. It’s a challenging, fast-moving candidate-driven market, and the ideal candidate should be highly motivated and tenacious enough to keep up with the pace. We are looking for someone who is willing to learn and keep up-to-date with the latest technological developments that influence our hiring needs. If you are looking to take your career to the next level and maximize your growth potential then this is the right opportunity for you.
Objectives of this Role
• Source senior level, highly specialist candidates
• Screen and interview candidates to ensure we put forward the best quality candidates to clients
• Consult with the team managerds on overall hiring strategies and tailor your approach accordingly
• Keep up-to-date with latest industry trends to ensure candidates can be evaluated against industry standard assessments
• Generate new leads and clients using your network of contacts
• Network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand and ensure we attract the best professionals
-University degree in any field
-Excellent computer skills
-Fluent in English and French written and speaking is a must
-Attention to details and procedures