PhoneAct, a specialist in Offshore Customer Relationship Management, assists its clients in meeting their challenges by providing innovative, tailor-made and value-added customer experience management services.
PhoneAct is above all a human adventure that has grown to involve more than 850 employees…
Today, we are looking for new talent eager to take on the challenges of an ambitious organization that values people and places them at the center of its development.
PhoneAct is recruiting a Quality and Training Manager who will guarantee the quality of the services provided by the existing team.
You will be responsible for coaching and training the existing staff.
Your Main Missions:
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Evaluate the compliance rate of the quality,
- Provide initial and ongoing training,
- Carry out quality action plans and training plans,
- Follow the evolution of corrective actions and their effectiveness,
- Apply the processes of the Quality Management System in your scope of work.
Who exactly are we looking for?
Successful candidates must provide:
- Fluency in written and spoken French,
- Fluency in written and spoken English,
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service,
- Rigor and organizational skills,
- Pedagogical and interpersonal skills,
- Exemplarity and confidentiality,
- Proficiency in office automation tools (Microsoft Office),
What we offer:
- Year-end bonus based on seniority,
- Sponsorship bonus.
- When hired, sign a permanent contract,
-Completely paid training,
- Free consultation with the doctor of PhoneAct,
- Transportation provided,
- Voucher for meal,
- Group insurance,
- Credit arrangement with a Tunsian Bank.