ED Group is an European service provider for many insurers, property managers, corporates and governments. Its business consists on protecting and restoring value for the citizens all over 14 European countries. 1500 employees and experts are serving our customers all over Europe.
CED is a workplace where you can take initiative, where everyone encourages you to show what you can do, and where you build the future with your colleagues.
* Coordinate the schedules of the teams and plan meeting logistics
* Prepare documents for meetings, if necessary attend meetings and prepare notes
* Redirect meeting notes and share with participants
* Organize and plan outings, business trips and events
* Classify information, documents and correspondence
-University degree is a must
-Excellent computer skills
-Fluent in English and French written and speaking is a must
-Attention to details and procedures