crit recruits on behalf of his client a sales agent duty free:
Airport Location: Tunis International Airport - Departure
· Maintain proper display of products on the merchandising units based on latest planograms set .
· Inform about any specific change in the shop including, for example: RSP, Product launches, Merchandising unit installation, space changes.
· Inform responsible when maintenance is required for any merchandising units.
· Ensure visuals in light boxes are the most updated and POSM are in good condition and working properly.
Ensure correct price tags on products
· Ensure product availability by replenishing any products with low inventory
· Prevent, avoid and report OOS situations
Make every effort to solve OOS situations when it happens and seek for contact’s support if required.
Ensure freshness of stocks by performing stock rotation (FIFO) regularly.
Ensure products and merchanting units are clean (cartons, vitrines, visuals, light boxes, shelves, etc.)
· Advise adult consumers on tobacco products and RRP by providing factual information about products, both brands and product knowledge.
· Inform adult consumers and clarify about: DF allowances for tobacco products, RSP of products, DF savings vs domestic market retail price, price promotions.
· Approach adult consumers in a responsible way to drive conversion and maximize basket
· Wear provided uniforms during promotion / activation for good brand presentation and recall.
Responsible of achieving sales targets set with agencies
· Conduct monthly retail audit with use of the device(s) including: the face counting and price capture of all tobacco brands within the store, photo storage of the tobacco section in the software installed on the device and submit the report .
Conduct other specific trade marketing activities that may be requested on a ad hoc basis including for example: merchandising surveys, daily contact surveys, consumers feedback surveys during activations, LEP, new product launches.
Prepare and submit reports according to frequency set and format requested : Status report (OOS, new product launches, units’ installations, space, etc).
Other Activities :
· Observe DF Operator’s policies and procedures for the activities in the shop (House rules, local policies and procedures, shift).
· Attend and participate to meetings with shop managers or other operators' staff (sales, marketing)
· Support and assist promoters during in-store promotions and activations