Academic Advisors are responsible for providing educational guidance and assistance for students by planning schedules, recommending courses, and determining appropriate education solutions for different types of students. Additionally, academic advisors must provide case management to students who do not meet the educational requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
1. Assists students in selecting the appropriate course for their skill levels and career and academic goals.
2. Assists students with an educational plan showing academic requirements to meet their goals.
3. Assists students with their visa application.
4. Performs some recruiting activities at high schools, Universities, and other agencies as requested.
5. Assists in developing strategies for new markets.
6. Participate in the day-to-day running of the business.
Holder of "Licence" Degree or above.
Fluent in English and French.
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office applications.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to handle many tasks at one time.
Has personal warmth in relating to students.
Honesty and Integrity.