As part of Amaris' growth, we are looking for a new talents within our Project Management Office (PMO). As Project Manager, you will mainly work closely with the Directors and Heads of Departments as well as all Amaris cross-functional teams (business and corporate).
Your Role: By applying innovative project management methods and structure, within an agile environment, you will lead the cross-functional team responsible for achieving the project objectives. As part of the Development Direction department, you would become the link between the team and the strategy of Amaris development. It involves, but is not limited to: leading brainstorming meetings, solving problems, animating and driving project teams towards actions, reporting, monitoring performances, collecting requirements, managing project risks / costs / quality / planning, understanding business models…
Usual projects our Project Managers manage:
- You can professionally speak and write English
- You have Project Management experience
- You have Business Analysis skills
- You have strong communication skills
- You are rigorous and deliverable-oriented / results-oriented
- You have minimum of bachelor degree in business management or engineering
What can be a plus?
- Certification in Project Management: like Scrum, PMP for example.
- Certification in Enterprise Architecture: like TOGAF for example.
- Experience in certifying entities in QHSE: ISO 9001, ISO 27001…
- Business management and development
- Financial background
- Team management