EcoVadis operates the 1st collaborative platform, allowing companies to assess the environmental and social performance of their global suppliers. EcoVadis combines technology and expertise to deliver simple and reliable "Suppliers Sustainability scorecards", covering 150 purchasing categories, 21 CSR indicators and 120 countries. EcoVadis ratings are compatible with the GRI/G3 and ISO 26000 standards. EcoVadis helps businesses, reduce risks and drive performance and innovation in their supply chain.
More than 60 Global Multinational companies, have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Fortune 500 such as Alstom, Axa, Air Liquide, Alcatel-Lucent, Bouygues, Coca Cola Enterprises, Heineken, Orange, Johnson & Johnson, Lafarge, Renault-Nissan, Shneider Electric, Shell, Veolia.
- Coordinate meetings between business customers, functional team members, and technical team members.
- Interview Business Partners and end users to collect and document requirements and business processes.
- Translate functional, product, or business requirements into functional specification or use case documents.
- Working closely with business users, testers and development team during QA stages.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes and provide alternatives.
- Report status to stakeholders and management on a regular basis.
- Can play the role of functional referent for complex module
- Can play product owner role
- Bachelor, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 5 - 10 years working experience as a functional analyst for web applications.
- Exceptional analytical skills required to analyse requirements, identify improvements in business processes and write functional/technical requirements.
- Experience with designing user interfaces specifications for web applications. Experience with Visio or other modelling tools.
- Experience in testing functionality and matching to requirements.
- Experience with Agile software development would be a huge plus.
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills required.
What EcoVadis offers:
- A rare opportunity to get in and contribute meaningfully to a growing business: We have a solid foundation of over 180 global industry leaders as customers and 10 years of revenue growth, and yet only a few percent penetrated in our opportunity: the sky is the limit!
- Exercise your initiative in an environment where your character as well as your ideas are valued
- Work with a fantastic, diverse team from 40+ countries
- A career with a positive impact: Ultimately, we are striving to make the world more sustainable, and along the way you will develop or deepen your understanding of Sustainable Development and Sustainable Procurement
Are you interested? Please apply directly online by clicking on the link below.
EcoVadis does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected category.