EcoVadis offers an exciting, truly international job opportunity in an innovative and dynamic environment. Awarded as the fastest-growing startup in the sustainable supply chain space, EcoVadis is driven by a young team of over 30 nationalities making a real impact on the environmental and social practices of companies around the world.
EcoVadis aims at improving environmental and social practices of companies by leveraging the influence of global supply chain. More than 100 Global Multinational companies have selected the EcoVadis solution, including Fortune 500 such as Axa, Bayer, BASF, Coca Cola Enterprises, Deutsche Telekom, Heineken, Henkel, Orange, Johnson & Johnson, L’Oréal, Nestlé, Renault-Nissan, Schneider Electric and Verizon.
- Coordinate meetings between business customers, functional team members, and technical team members.
- Interview Business Partners and end users to collect and document requirements and business processes.
- Translate functional, product, or business requirements into functional specification or user story documents.
- Working closely with business users, testers and development team during implementation and QA stages.
- Identify, evaluate and define impacts of changes and provide alternatives.
- Report status to stakeholders and management on a regular basis.
- Can be the functional referent of medium complexity modules
- Can evolve to role of product owner
- Bachelor, Master or Engineering in computer science field or other relevant degree.
- 2-5 years working experience as a functional analyst for web applications.
- Exceptional analytical skills required to analyse requirements, identify improvements in business processes and write functional/technical requirements.
- Experience with designing user interfaces specifications for web applications. Experience with Visio or other modelling tools.
- Experience with Agile software development would be a huge plus.
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills required.
Give your career a boost! Join an outstanding team of talented individual working on a project that makes sense...
Terms: Full-Time Permanent