About National Pen
At National Pen we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products. With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Overview of Role:
The Operations Support Engineer analyzes and evaluates information systems and modifies them to meet customer and business needs.
Responsibilities include designing, developing, coding/programming ( if needed ) , debugging, installing, documenting, troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining information systems.
The Operation Support Engineer prepares charts and diagrams to assist in problem analysis and provide solutions to management.
What you will do?:
We are looking for a talent that is always looking for the best solution to do things better and faster.
- Develop, maintain and support web-based applications using primarily Microsoft technologies.
- Test developed applications for accuracy, efficiency, and stability.
- Supports deployment of applications into production and maintain applications after release.
- Uses source control to label, package, and deploy applications utilizing best practices and procedures or techniques.
- Assist on customer support issues resolving any application issues/ errors.
- Coordinate with other team members to assist on a variety of other development needs and practices.
- Follow industry practices of analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and maintenance/production support of custom applications software.
- Focus continually on developing business knowledge and product/feature expertise.
- Manage individual tasks and assist others to achieve common goals in a timely fashion.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a computer related discipline
- SQL Server
- HTML / ASP / CSS
- Bootstrap is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to shift focus with changing priorities
- Ability to work in a matrixed environment across multiple locations and functions
- Ability to work independently, with minimal instruction
**** Please send Cv in English ****