We are looking for a highly motivated Junior java Developer to join our team in Tunis.
You will support and help the team to deliver Business and Technology Solutions for Automotive Leaders. Working on Software for planning for example in pressing plants, carrosserie, automotive coating, car assembly, car engines, drivetrain and logistics will be a part of your work. Our customer locations are in Stuttgart Sindelfingen, Bremen and Tuscaloosa (USA).
As a team player you will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support and deployment automation and will be working closely with the customers. You will be encouraged to develop your skills in areas such as Microservice, Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Cloud and Mobile Applications.
- You have successfully completed your bachelor’s or master’s degree, or a similar qualification, with good grades in computer science, information technology, or related field
- You are good at elaborating technology areas and have an ability to position them within the scope of an overall project
- You are able to effectively work as a member of a team as well as undertake challenges on your own
- You participate in technical communities and share your knowledge with the Team
- You have preferably good English skills and the willingness to learn German
Main technical requirements
- Good knowledge in Data Structure and Algorithms
- First practical experience in Java/J2EE development with Spring framework, especially with modules such as Web, EJB, Transactions with Core Container
- First practical experience with Maven or similar build tool
- First practical experience with ORM (Hibernate) and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- A good sense for code quality, following/defining coding guidelines and first experience with Unit-Testing and SonarQube
- Good knowledge of source control systems Git or SVN
What we offer
- Working in a close-knit team and a family atmosphere
- Development of expert or leader competences
- A wide range of training and co-financing of courses
- Integration events and joint celebrations
- Possibility to work from home
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations