As a member of a Global IT Team, you will be responsible for administrating and develop our global Microsoft Enterprise environment (File Services, Active Directory, MS Exchange, DNS, DHCP, etc...)
- Further development, Installing and Monitoring of Global Fileserver resources
- Administrating, Monitoring and Troubleshooting Global Microsoft Enterprise environment
- 2nd and 3rd Level Support based on ITIL foundation service management.
- Documents and further development Process and Systems
- Work with a worldwide team of system administrators from different area
- High school diploma (Bachelor degree) in Computer Science or related field.
- Several years of on the job experience in administration of Windows server in an international environment
- An in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Server and Client operating Systems
- Ideally experience in administration of Netapp systems
- Flexible and Customer oriented
- Willing to travel
- Excellent English Communication Skills Verbal And Written (German is highly desirable)
If you are interested, please send your CV and use the reference SIT19