About National Pen:
At National Pen, we provide high value promotional products for businesses and professionals by providing expert knowledge and effective promotional products.
With a workforce from over 30 different countries with 18 working languages, we provide a very diverse and multi-cultural environment with on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful.
Overall Purpose of Job:
We are looking for a skilled Operation Contact Centre manager to supervise daily operations and personnel aiming for maximum efficiency and cost-effectiveness. You will also ensure that technology is utilized to a maximum and that staff are well organized and productive.
An excellent Operation Manager must be an organized, reliable and results-driven professional. The candidate must have a practical mind to solve problems on the spot partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements.
As an Operation Contact Centre manager, you must also have excellent customer service and communication skills.
The goal is to do everything possible to attain goals and achieve great results for our company.
- Develop objectives for the call center’s day-to-day activities
- Conduct effective resource planning to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Collect and analyze call-center statistics (sales rates, costs, customer service metrics etc.)
- Hire, coach and provide training to personnel to maintain high standards
- Monitor and improve ordering, telephone handling and other procedures
- Evaluate performance with key metrics (accuracy, Revenue, Upsell Conversion, Bad debt rate )
- Prepare reports for different departments or upper management
- Telesales Data management – this includes data refresh and assignment and liaising with data analysts to ensure that data is optimized for the generation of revenue to meet and exceed budget targets.
- Full understand of Data: segmentation, calling campaign, Data evaluation based on Workflow performance
- Telesales Campaign Management – Identify through data analysis and sales performance on which workflows and campaigns to set up. This involves working with marketing to agree campaign offers.
- Customer Service – Support the Customer Service Team and have a full understanding of Customer Service challenges
- Upselling – Support Upselling Team to achieve KPIs Targets and maximise conversion rate combined with excellent quality
- Training – Coordinating the Training of all agents.
- Mentoring of supervisors, creation and management of coaching plans for sales areas.
- Quality – working with Quality department to ensure optimal quality standards are maintained.
- Finance – working with finance to ensure that bad debt is kept to a minimum and prepayments are made in line with company policies.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Proven experience as call center manager or similar position +3 years
- Experience in Sales is required
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service and Sales metrics
- Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
- Experience in basic financial analysis (cost-effectiveness, cost-benefit etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and call center equipment/software programs
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Positive and patient
- High school diploma or equivalent; Higher degree in a relevant Business discipline will be appreciated.
***Please send your CV in English*****