About National Pen
Founded in 1966, National Pen is an international company that provides world class personalized marketing solutions to more than one million small and medium sized businesses globally. Located in Mérignac, our team is composed of 40+ multicultural and international talents. Since our arrival in France - about 10 years ago - we have been constantly growing. Therefore, we are looking for a Dataminer to join our Customer Intelligence Team.
What is the mission?
Together with the Customer Intelligence Manager and other dataminers your missions will be to:
- Create predictive and descriptive models on all contact channels
- Be proactive and give advice on the statistical methods to be implemented
- Make some recommendations to the marketing team/TM board for the use of these models.
- Create processes to manage the monitoring and maintenance of these models
- Evolve the multichannel contact strategy by providing the marketing team decision-making tools
- Use the data/behavior of our customers to improve telemarketing workflows
- Conduct ad-hoc studies on customers’ behavior to optimize the campaigns and learn to know our customers better
- Create and maintain campaign reports (back analysis) with the ROI and report the results to the Marketing team/TM board with some recommendations for future campaigns
- Work in collaboration with the other teams of the company in various locations worldwide
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for :
- An autonomous and proactive talent with the ability to come up with new ideas and carry new data projects to reach the company goals
- An expert in data analysis with knowledge in SAS Enterprise Guide (SAS Enterprise Miner would be a plus) with an interest and sensitivity to Marketing and finally a rigorous
- Organized and analytical mind that fluently speaks English.
**** Please send your CV in English ****