Do you wonna see how your coding impacts the world of today? in EMWorks Tunisie, engineers make prestigious software tools that reveal hidden physical phenomena and shape the technology of tomorrow.
In EMWorks Tunisie, we develop scientific solutions for high-tech companies in CANADA, USA, Germany and Japan.
Currently, we're looking for software engineers who have knowledge in C#/C++ and Web programming language to work on new and existing projects:
The candidates will be expected to contribute in and learn to do the following:
1. Design, implement, and test new pieces of existing and new tools
2. Use SCRUM methodology on a daily basis
3. Attend company's general meetings
4. Work on own soft skills
5. Communicate in written and verbal English with partners
Main tools that will be used:
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- SCRUM tools
What you get with us:
- Yearly group tourism trips
- International travel to attend conferences
- Certifications on required skills
- Transparent evaluation policy that helps develop your career
If you want to be part of a dynamic team that loves to keep evolving and masters an expertise to be proud of, come join us!
- Software Engineering Degree (Not Electrical Engineering)
- Good English Skills
- Previous project in C++ or C#