· Fluent in English
· Experience in coordinating IT support for end users, preferably commercial customers
· Good customer awareness, ability to manage customer expectations.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Effective communication skills and style, able to explain complex issues to non technical users.
· Self starter, self motivated, team player
· Able to work under pressure and against timelines.
· Keen interest in technology and innovation.
· A good understanding of service support best practices
· Previous experience of helpdesk work would be a benefit
- Windows 10 .
· Working knowledge of desktop and notebook hardware and components
· Windows Server 2012/(Windows server 2016 would be a benefit), Active Directory Domain Services ,GPO
· DHCP, DNS, Group Policies
· Strong Networking – inc. Broadband and Wifi
· Common desktop applications (Office 2010/2013, Office 365)
· Knowledge/experience of the following is preferred :
· Firewall Products (Cisco, Astaro, Draytek and others).