We are currently looking for a self-motivated Java Full Stack Developer to join our team in dynamic development environment! You will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Duties and responsibilities
- Design overall architecture of the web application.
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Experience working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
Requirements and qualifications
- Computer science Engineer degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- At least 2 years of software engineer experience in
- Java J2SE technology stack
- Spring Framework, and Spring modules such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Security
- Object-relational mapping tools such as Hibernate
- Web services, especially REST
- Experience in the following areas:
- Angular, including familiarity with Angular 6 and TypeScript
- Relational and NoSQL databases
- Full life cycle experience within an Agile framework
- Additional Pluses:
- Hand-on experience developing and deploying cloud-based services e.g. Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge of CMS e.g. Enonic XP
- German language knowledge
- Learning different aspects of the business
- Opportunity to advance and build a career
- Family atmosphere
- Attractive renumeration
- Bonuses: rewarding employees, restaurant/gift vouchers