We are currently looking for a self-motivated Test and Validation Engineer to join our team in dynamic development environment! You will have the opportunity to work on new and exciting projects and develop your career.
Duties and responsibilities
- Analyzing users’ stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Development Test framework for automated Testing
- Collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
Requirements and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, or equivalent with programming experience
- A minimum of 2 years of end-to-end functional, integration, smoke and full regression software testing experience
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming methods (e.g. Java, C#) and of web applications programming.
- Experience with Automated Test frameworks: such as: TestNG JUnit, Mockito, Selenium…
- Demonstrated experience in Agile software development environment
- Proven ability in analyzing and documenting test results, defects and risks / issues using Application Life Cycle Management tools.
- Dynamic analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills; ability to interact well with developers and client
- Good English verbal and written communications skills
- Learning different aspects of the business
- Opportunity to advance and build a career
- Family atmosphere
- Attractive renumeration
- Bonuses: rewarding employees, restaurant/gift vouchers