Minor Hotels is an international hotel owner, operator and investor with a portfolio of more than 150 hotels in operation. Minor Hotels passionately explores new possibilities in hospitality with a diverse portfolio of properties designed intelligently to appeal to different kinds of travellers, serving new passions as well as personal needs. Through our Anantara, AVANI, Oaks, Elewana, Tivoli, Four Seasons, St. Regis, Marriott and Minor International properties, across Asia Pacific, the Middle East, Africa, the Indian Ocean, Europe and South America.
You will be driving the training, support and direct relationship with the hotel within MHG while ensuring optimal ongoing electronic activities and projects of the hotel throughout all relevant electronic distribution channels. You will assist in establishing best practices to manage online travel agents and none travel agent websites, supporting the distribution and ecommerce heads in corporate and hotel revenue and ecommerce managers. Coordinating with hotels and partner agencies the execution of all distribution and ecommerce activities for the hotel and implementing new eCommerce initiatives to support hotels distribution strategies. Developing and supporting the online content to maximise ranking/visibility of properties on various search engines and channels and on direct channels. Measuring, analyzing and reporting eCommerce performances produce monthly reports for each channel as required by the section head and communicate with hotels and regional and cluster ecommerce managers.
• At least Bachelor’s Degree in any related filed.
• Preferable but not mandatory to have online marketing experience in the hotel or travel verticals.
• Very good written & verbal English is essential.
• Understating of Search Engine Optimization and Pay-per-clicks tactics.
• Understating of Social Media (Tripadvisor, HolidayCheck, Twitte,Facebook)
• Preferable experience in using Content Management Systems.
• Preferable experience in hotel or travel related business.
• Preferable experience in OTA, reservations or usage of channel management.
• Analytical skill a must. Ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
• Project management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
• Preferable proficient web analytics skills and ability to analyze website performance data (i.e. financial, statistical and /or performance).
• Very good use of words, powerpoint, excel is essential.