The main purpose of the role is to perform receptionist functions.
The position reports to the Head of Department Administration.
Candidates will be mainly required to:
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Receive, welcome, assist and direct the company’s visitors, notify company personnel of visitor arrival.
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible.
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required.
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings and appointments.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures and rules.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Perform other related duties as required
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS AND MAIN SKILLS:
- Baccalaureate degree (Min Bac).
- Fluency in English, Arabic and French languages- Written and Spoken.
- Skilled in the use of computer.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team.
- Experience working in a similar position with international companies particularly in the oil and gas sector is preferred.