- Creating and maintaining multiple online help projects using Adobe RoboHelp.
- Creating and maintaining configuration guides and other technical documentation for each major and minor software release.
- Maintaining and enhancing existing material in accordance with the release cycle.
- Working with other technical writers and development teams to improve existing processes.
- Participating in peer reviews.
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts into easy-to-understand text.
- Experience in the use of Adobe RoboHelp or a similar online help creation tool.
- Experience in the use of version control systems such as SVN, CVS etc.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to learn quickly
- A proactive approach and desire to learn are an advantage!
- Good communication skills and ability to work with staff in remote locations.
- Excellent command of the English language
2-3 years technical writing experience, ideally in a software environment.