Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology.
Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team:
NextGen is an evolution of FIS post-trade processing systems and capabilities using innovative new technology. The first set of deliverables will cover the post-trade derivatives world (replacing GMI, Clearvision and Ubix), but the overall scope also encompasses bilateral OTC and securities.
What you will be doing
• Supports Product Owners by utilizing collaborative techniques and communication strategies for efficient backlog management.
• Be the process owner and guide teams in the adaption and use of Agile pricipales and practcies for Software developement
• Promotes self-organizing, cross-functional techniques in the production of high-value products.
• Supports Scrum teams by removing impediments to protect sprint goals.
• Facilitates Scrum ceremonies as requested or needed, maintains time-box ceremonies.
• Practices the core agile principles in collaboration, prioritization, accountability.
• Promotes continuous improvement throughout the product cycle.
• Facilitates sprint demos, planning and retrospectives.
• Provides status reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs), schedules, resources and milestone delivery.
What you bring:
• Certifications such as Certified Scrum Master or Professional Scrum Master is required
• 2 or more years of experience with Scrum or alternative Agile practice in a large-scale software development project, acting in a Scrum Master or facilitator role and in distributed Scrum teams
• Engineering degree
• Strong Knowledge of Agile development principles
• Strong mediation and negotiation skills
• Skill in organization, communications, problem-solving and people skills
• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
What we offer you