Academic Advisors are responsible for providing educational guidance and assistance for students by planning schedules, recommending courses and determining appropriate education solutions for different types of students. Additionally, academic advisors must provide case management to students who do not meet the educational requirements.
1. Assists students in selecting the appropriate course to their skill levels and career and academic goals.
2. Assists students with an educational plan showing academic requirements for them to meet their goals.
3. Assists students with their visa application.
4. Performs some recruiting activities at high schools, Universities and other agencies as requested.
5. Assists in developing strategies for new markets.
6. Assists the Director in the day to day running of the business
Holder of "Licence" Degree or above
Fluent in English and French
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Computer literacy, specifically Microsoft Office applications
Excellent communication skills
Ability to handle many tasks at one time
Has personal warmth in relating to students
Has full SIVP