We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! As an UI/UX Designer, you will be contribute to delivering the best user experience in our products and solutions, making your role important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing and implementing ideas using various methods and latest technology. Key responsibilities will include designing and extending our web-based graphic user interfaces, and contributing new ideas for visual elements like menus, icons, forms, lists, and widgets.
Job duties and responsibilities
- Create prototypes and wireframes for new product ideas
- Optimize and extend existing user interface designs
- Work with our QS team to test our products for intuitiveness and experience
- You have experience working in agile environments and in international teams
- Solid skills in Adobe CC including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Strong communication skills and ability to discuss and explain design options with both technical and non-technical team members
- You are detail oriented and a critical thinker
- You have good problem solving skills- You have an eye for recognizing and implementing ideal solutions