ITrust is looking for its JEDI!
Start-up that has become big, ITrust is the European leader in Artificial Intelligence applied to defensive cyber security: a real talent incubator, ITrust is both an expert in security (consulting, audit, RedTeam, MSSP, training) and a publisher of innovative software with IKare (vulnerability scanner) and Reveelium (SIEM detecting unknown attacks, APT (Advanced Persistent Threat) and malicious behaviour by Machine Learning).
Resolutely turned towards international ITrust continues its development with the opening of 2 new playgrounds: a school, the AN21 to train young padawans and an AI research center to counter the "Phantom Menace".
A true visionary, like its management and employees, the company is driven by a passion for the subjects of cybersecurity and artificial intelligence.
ITrust is an innovative company that offers a stimulating and dynamic work environment within a team of experts driven by a sense of conviviality, solidarity and trust. They have all the cards in hand to serve their own ambitions and those of the company.
Beyond its Professional Services, SOC (Security Operations Center) and Research & Development departments, ITrust is also and above all a family, looking for its future members!
We are creating a technical team in your country. You will be called upon to intervene and develop your skills on the following themes:
- Understanding the specificity of the data to be analysed and the practical constraints of analysis
- Perform data pre-processing (cleaning, sorting...)
- Implementation of predictive data models
- Contribute to the integration of analysis methods developed in a software solution
- Synthesize the analysis of the results in a concise and intuitive form
- Provide the client with recommendations to facilitate decision-making
- Participate in the specification and development of the Company's innovative tools.
- Design and implement security solutions and participate in maintaining them in operational conditions.
You are a graduate of a major engineering school or university, you already have significant experience in data analysis.
- Strong knowledge in Machine Learning/Deep Learning: Classification methods, regression, anomaly detection, time series prediction, ...
- Strong skills in distributed software development: Pyspark, Kafka, MongoDB, Docker
- Mastery of the Python language and the Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-Learn and Tensorflow libraries.
- Experience with Agile methods
- Oral and relational fluency
If you are ready to invest in the development of innovative technologies alongside a team of passionate people with diverse skills, then send your application