Job Title: Technician HARRO MEA
Job Location:Tunis – Tunisia
Report to: Manager After Sales
Key interactions: Technical Team, Project managers, Sales department
· Provide technical support in all projects MENA countries
· Maintenance activities / Training of operators
· All after service activities
• Execution of Pre-FAT, FAT (Factory Acceptance Tests)
• Preparation of HH machines for shipment (sea freight)
• Coordination with the After-Service Manager HH MENA the schedule of machine installation, SAT, production support, etc.
• Execution SAT (Site Acceptance Tests)
• Tech Transfer/Production support at Customer Site
• Training of Operators on HH Machines at Customer sites
• Execution and validation of IQ/OQ protocols
• Follow up of machine’s state at customer site after SAT
• Preventive and curative maintenance
• Troubleshoot and repair the defective equipment
• Remote technical support
• Preparation of the agenda intervention at customer sites
• Writing reports of visits to customer and definition of action plans
• Daily reporting about the technical interventions at Customer sites or HH
• Preparation training program with supervisor
• Collect information about HH equipment’s and prepare suggestion/technical solutions
About HARRO MEA:
Harro Hoefliger is a German company founded in 1970 in Almersbach im Tall Stuttgart that has a spectacular rise, with a total of 1300 employees in 2019 and a turnover of € 260 million.
Harro Hoefliger has been very successful in the development and manufacture of customized production and packaging machines, especially for the pharmaceutical and medical technology industries.
In England, the USA, India, China and the MENA region, Harro Hoefliger serves the customers through their own sales and service companies or branch offices.
HARRO MEA is a the local representation of the Harro Hoefliger based in Tunis which was created in 2015. Its mission is to manage projects in the MEA countries (Middle East and Africa) focused on Algeria, Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and GCC countries and to provide local after-sales service. Since 2020 focus is the whole African continent.
Qualifications & Experience:
· Technician (Mechatronics, electromechanics, industrial maintenance...)
· Fresh graduated or with experience in similar activities (3-5 years max.)
· French spoken and written is a must
. English spoken and written is a must
Ø Availability to travel (minimum 200 days/year)
Ø Team work
Ø Customer oriented
Ø Good Lesner and willingness to learn new environment, technologies, etc.
Ø Technical and solution oriented
Ø International Culture mindset
Ø Sociable and easy to connect with any culture on the Middle East and Africa countries
Ø Like to travel
If you are pro-active, you have international mindset, would like to work with young team and international environment, then please send your CV in French and English with picture not old than three months