Creativ-Ceutical is an international consulting firm dedicated to supporting the life science industry and health authorities in strategic decision making. We provide professional market access, pricing, health economics and outcomes research services that combine strong technical know-how with real strategic expertise. From our start in 2008, we have grown to over 130 employees, located in 11 countries across the 4 continents.
For more information, please visit our website or join our LinkedIn profile
The employee is expected to support the realisation of pricing, reimbursement and market access (PRMA) projects for clients across multiple therapeutic and geographic markets. Amongst the tasks and responsibilities will be to:
• Data gathering via secondary research and data analysis in support of client projects;
• Aiding design and development of systematic review protocols and carry out the study selection (screening) and data extraction
• Provide background research/data for proposals, projects and/or internal projects;
• Perform quantitative analyses to aid development of recommendations.
Secondary research example: An Analyst may be asked to look up, analyze, and graphically represent data regarding the launch price, sales volume and coverage and reimbursement status for a set of products similar to our client’s product in order to refine key forecasting or valuation model assumptions and inputs.
• Salary based on your experience and skills.
• Participation in interesting and challenging projects in global structures.
• Multicultural, dynamic environment.
• Good working atmosphere.
• Opportunity to build up expertise in quality assurance through coaching and training.
• Work in a well-established and international company.
If you are looking to develop expertise in scientific consulting, in a young and dynamic environment, please send your CV and a cover letter explaining your motivations .
Applications will only be accepted in English.
This position requires a Pharmacist degree or Medical Doctor degree or PhD/MSc/Engineer degree in Biology and an interest in public health, health economics, epidemiology and statistics.
• Analytical and interpretative skills;
• Well-developed communication skills, including presentations and report writing;
• Ability to adapt, work in a team and independently;
• Flexibility and ability to cope with pressure and challenges;
• Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work within timeline;
• Keenness to learn and commitment to a rapid development curve;
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills;
• Excellent IT literacy e.g. Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
• English skills (both oral and written).
• A second language is desired.