We're looking for our client a Mobile Developer who has more than 2 years, working with Android
● Build great React Native app targeted for the Android mobile platform
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native
● Leverage native APIs for integration
● Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
● Driven, a self-learner with an ability to solve complex problems.
● Knowledge of React, and specifically React Native will be an added advantage
● Knowledge of Redux
● Familiarity with native APIs for Android
● Familiarity with native build tools, Gradle and Android Studio
● Understand how to work with REST and GraphQL API’s
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest
● Absolutely mad at the level of inefficiencies across industries and public administrations in this country.
● You are as comfortable working with clients and designers as with hard-core techies.
What they will offer to you
A very competitive package including an equity plan
● An environment where you can get your hands dirty into several and interesting topics (smart geofencing, low connectivity optimization etc…)
● Work every day beside an experienced and complementary team with a track record in product/design and operations in both emerging and developed markets
● Possibility to work remotely once a week
● Unique opportunity as an engineer to be constantly interacting with your end users - several times a week