We are currently seeking a junior (minimum 24 achieved-months professional experience) Java (Spring Boot) developer for our projects (duration 2 to 6 months, part-time job load 20 to 24 hours a week, renewable) in the Travel and Technology services domain.
We value professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth.
This is a remote (work from home, envisage meetings) freelancer position and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Tunis, Tunisia (work from home, envisage meetings in Tunis).
Primary Skills: Java Spring Boot.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Experience developing web applications using Java/J2EE.
- Experience in Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of MicroServices.
- Experience working with tools like Git, Maven.
- Expertise developing web applications and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth.
- Strong design and programming skills using JSON, Web Services, XML, PL/SQL in Unix and
- Working with Linux/UNIX environments.
- Shell scripting experience.
- Knowledge with MySql, or Mongo DB databases.
- Passion to stay on top of the latest happenings in the tech world and an attitude to discuss and
bring those into play.
- Collaboration and communication skills within distributed project teams
- Fluent english.
- Education: Computer Science, Information Technology.
If your profile meets our need, please send your up-to-date curriculum vitae.