Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF – Doctors Without Borders) is an international, independent, medical humanitarian organization that provides medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and manmade disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political beliefs.
For more information, visit our website .
Coordinating and supervising the accounting of the mission (accounting, treasury, audit procedures, etc.) according to the instructions of the Finance Coordinator, and in compliance with legal obligations and MSF standards and protocols in order to provide quality, reliable and transparent information to the organization on the use and allocation of resources in the mission.
• Essential solid accountancy training and experience-professional accounting qualification.
• Desirable University degree in accounting, finance or business administration.
• Essential 4 years previous experience in similar relevant position jobs.
• English language essential. Local language desirable.
• Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
• Local accounting standards, Desirable MSF accounting software, ERP system knowledge, local laws.
• People Management and Development ; Commitment to MSF Principles ; Behavioural Flexibility ; Results and Quality Orientation ; Teamwork and Cooperation
This position require travels to Libya/Tripoli.
Interested candidates should submit their applications in English before 24th July 2020 with a CV, motivation letter and supporting documents (certificates, diplomas etc.) to Médecins Sans Frontières,
The reference Finance and Accounting Manager must be stated in the application to be valid.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted