Ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day to-day activities.
Organize and coordinate all administration duties and office procedures. Coordination with all partners, sub-suppliers and consultants.
Your responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, providing general administrative support to our employees.
The main responsibilities are administrative tasks, financial management and general services. His duties included accounting Administration Management-Front office, Financial Management and General Services.
Stream 1: Assistance to Managing Director
• Schedule meetings and appointments for the Managing Director with customers, etc.,
• Manage and coordination of his agenda
• Manage contacts using Outlook to conduct up-to-date database entry
• Organize business trips (flight ticket, transfer, hotel reservation etc…)
• Archiving and organizing data (hard and electronic copies)
• Preparation visit report and follow-up activities
• Coordination tasks with project Team
• Assistance to the Managing Director with his all related business activities
Stream 2: Administration tasks- Front office
• Administer correspondence, manages incoming calls, distribute correspondently notes
• Take notes and distribute minutes of meeting, agendas
• Organize business trips of all Team members in cooperation with Travel agency, etc.
• Creation minutes of meetings, visit report with customer Service department
• Provide timely and proactive management of the office environment organization
• Archiving and organizing all data and documents (hard and electronic copies)
• HR coordinator to update and maintain office policies as necessary (preparation of service forms, management of absenteeism, leave and recruitment), in coordination with HR consultant
• Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Organize the office layout, order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs with suppliers
• Coordinate with IT-supplier on all office equipment
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
• Serve as the point person for office management duties including Maintenance, Mailing, Supplies, Equipment, Bills and Shopping
• Provide general support (hotel reservation, logistic, etc.) to visitors
• Preparation meeting room with all required for the visitors
Stream 3: Coordination Financial Tasks
• Manage the office cashier and make cash statements and the purchase of office supplies, monthly, for the accounting responsible company
• Management of the administration and treasury of internal and external companies,
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease, hotels, etc.
• Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting,
• Deal with internal office payments (cash, OV & checks) and forward the payment statements to the accounting responsible for approval
• Prepare and track trip expenses for GM and HH MENA team and forward the statements to the accounting responsible for approval,
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
• Archiving of invoices and accounting documents.