Goldstar, part of the global National Pen Group, is Europe’s fastest growing Trade Supplier. Goldstar is becoming famous for unbeatable value metal and full-colour writing instruments, combined with headache free all-inclusive pricing and a passionate team who will do whatever it takes to delight their customers. Goldstar’s mission is to become the best supplier in the industry and to make all distributors love Goldstar.
Overview of Role:
This marketing role will focus on providing administrative support within the Goldstar marketing team, including German language translations, admin support for Goldstar’s new Salesforce CRM platform, management of DACH product data files and day-to-day support for all marketing team activities
Performing the role in line with the Goldstar Values:
Family - Treating our customers and our Goldstar team members like family
Simplicity - Ensuring all of our solutions we supply for our customers are easy with no hassle
Delighting our customers – We make sure every customer enjoys working with us by exceeding their expectations and providing the highest level of customer service and a quality product
Work hard, play hard - Work hard and give our all and at the same time love and enjoy what we do
What you will do:
· Manage Product Databases, Industry Platform data files and customer product databases – provide hands-on management of both customer & sourcing platform data files, ensuring they are up-to-date and uploaded to relevant websites and industry platforms.
· Sourcing platform optimisation – Undertake research to ensure Goldstar products are optimised on industry sourcing / search platforms
· Provide daily administrative support within the marketing team in the organisation of various projects such as industry trade shows and exhibitions, catalogue and other marketing material creation, and digital marketing support (e.g. website, social media, email marketing)
· German language translations – employ meticulous attention-to-detail in translating marketing materials from English into German, then proof reading and sign-off for printing
· Other duties and projects as required including but not limited to samples service support, Industry Market research, particularly for DACH Market, and other support tasks
What we need from you:
Previous Experience and qualifications
· A Batchelor’s Degree in marketing, business or related field is an advantage
· 2+ years in a previous administrative, marketing or online/data management experience is required
Key Skills and attributes
· Languages – Written and oral fluency in both the German and English languages required (in addition; French, Italian or Spanish are also desirable)
· Meticulous attention to detail is one of the most important skills for this role – you will be able to demonstrate how you let nothing slip through the cracks
· Computer literacy and proficiency in standard Microsoft office applications and Excel in particular
· Strong administrative abilities - excellent organisation and time management skills and a capacity to manage multiple projects
· Problem solving skills - The ability to think on your feet, the ability to work hard under pressure, and great problem solving skills are three essential attributes for this role
· A sense of urgency and the ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
What we will provide:
· The opportunity for you to make a meaningful and serious contribution towards a very successful and rapidly growing business.
· A supportive environment with fantastic opportunities to grow and develop your career.
· A modern, fast paced and exciting company culture.