The main missions of the role are:
- Manage the team in a precise way and with organized and logical method, ensuring resource management follow-up.
- Daily team management: Define proper KPIs for whole team and closely monitoring it.
- Manage internal knowledge transfer and keep continuous technical/functional knowledge refresh.
- Establish & track skills matrix including improvement action plan
- Finalize the new members recruitment base on the plan. Control Turnover of the whole team. Elaborate and maintain replacement plan
- Guaranty delivery is at right quality level, expected cost and promised date.
- Assist in the evolution of SAP in term of Database and architecture. (define planning, resources, ...),
- Prepare and support communication between the different level of SAP organization
- Deploy Delivered package to test and Production systems basid on the planning.
- Manage the SAP Scheduler Solution and management of SAP batchs
- Ensure that SAP best practices are applied for the daily operations and during all developments
- Provide and validate the documentation
- Ensure the correct usage of solution manager (change management, monitoring, CUA...)
- Contribute to team development and build cooperative relationship with partners.
- Establish good and trustful communication locally and together with respective functional manager
The ideal candidate will have/be :
- Bac+5 degree in information technology or vocational experience of the same value,
- SAP administrator (min 5 years of experience)
- 10 years of experience in IT, Devops, System Admin (Linux, Unix or Windows) or DB Administrator (Ideally on DB2)
- Good level of engllish in speaking and writing.
please send your resume.