CED Group is an European service provider for many insurers, property managers, corporates and governments.
Its business consists on protecting and restoring value for the citizens all over 14 European countries. 1500 employees and experts are serving our customers all over Europe.
CED is a workplace where you can take initiative, where everyone encourages you to show what you can do, and where you build the future with your colleagues.
What does a traffic controller do at CED ?
Responsible for monitoring call volume of inbound call traffic and to allocate resources based on customer demand. Ensure service level indicators are met by coordinating staffing needs and off phone activities, creates reports that track each department s indicator status and reports results to management as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
* Queue Management to manage incoming call volume and ensure desired service levels are achieved
* Monitor agent schedule adherence
* Re-allocate resources to meet customer demand or pull additional resources
* Identify upcoming shortages and suspend off phone activities or recruit staff
* Report call center results on interval, daily, weekly and monthly basis
* Maintain schedule integrity by updating schedule with call-ins, terminations or off phone activities
* Promote teamwork through consistency, reliability and group cohesiveness
* Effectively communicates through oral and written communication
* Adhere to schedules while maintaining an acceptable level of service, customer satisfaction and quality
MINIMUM SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Must possess effective verbal and written communication skills
* Working knowledge of Forecasting and Scheduling software
* Knowledge of Windows based operating systems
* Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
* Ability to make quick sound decisions
* Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines
* Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
* Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
* Ability to adapt to new situations and learn quickly
* 3-5 years of previous workforce management experience