We have a Software Architect role starting in 4 - 5Weeks.
Please let us know your availability to take it forward.
Please find the job description below -
Job Title - Software Architect 5+
Key responsibilities -
- Setting up various Linux BSPs under Yocto distribution or RTOS - Real Time Operating System)
- Set up SW activities /define SW architecture/ Develop SW module/ Integrate / develop different drivers
- Set up various services (communication bricks, internal Framwork, etc.).
- Participate to electronic schematic review
- Support other teams (Hw / Applicative Sw) on the low level parts of the software
- Participates in the implementation of the compilation chains and the eco system.
- Meet the Quality, Cost and Deadline objectives set by the Technical Project Manager.
Mission shall be performed at VILLES AUX DAMES, FRANCE; as tests shall be performed on a bench on site.
- Education: Software engineer
- Experience: at least 7 years in a design office and at least 4 years with use of C language
- Development experience in midleware / BSP
- Good knowledge of microprocessors with ARM cores (e.g. A35, A53, A72, M4, M7) and PowerPC MP8270
- Very good knowledge of realtime and Operating System
- Good knowledge of Yocto distribution (Zeus, Dunfell), Linux and associated tools / services
- Good knowledge of Ethernet TCP-IP / UDP communications network
- Development knowledge: under real time OS/Linux, in C/C++, network programming over IP
- Low level knowledge (registery management / Drivers)
- Mastery of scripting languages such as bash and/or Python
- Use of debug tools as Lauterbach, ST link, Seager, …
- Electrical Authorization: H0V; B0; B1V; B2V; BR; BC;
• Experience in studies, design and tests of software
• Tests specification writing and conducting tests
• Task coordination
• Software specification and architecture
• SW Team leader
• Interpreting the transmitted information
• Organising the activity of its area znd for others people
• Driving a SW team
Know how to be
• Listening, availability, professionalism
• Initiative, curious
• Good contact
• Alert obligation
University Diploma or Masters Required.
Visa Sponsorship: Yes
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date - 3 - 4 Weeks
Client Rental - Tours
Project Duration - (1-2 Years)
The candidate have to be English and French speaking.
Hope to hear from you soon.