We have a Software Engineer role starting in 4 - 5Weeks.
Please let us know your availability to take it forward.
Please find the job description below -
Job Title - Software Engineer 5+
Key responsibilities -
Software Development of Embedded Software.
Reporting to the Software Team manager,
You will participate in the following tasks:
- His / Her mission takes effect from the start of the project until the assessment or first serial delivery and the first commissioning of the product by the customer (validated),
- He / She is the technical expert in software development for Access door projects,
- He / She complies with the V cycle rules and/or the software quality plan defined on the project, His/her activities can be
o Software Requirement Specification writing
o Software Architecture and conception definition
o Software implementation and debugging
o Unitary testing
o Integration and Validation.
- He / She may carry out the verification work of software documentation.
- He / She is the technical collaborator of the Electrical Subsystem Engineer in charge of the development.
o He / She produces the software specifications based on the system requirements specification, in compliance with the Q.C.D. (Quality / Costs / Delivery) objectives and in close collaboration with the software quality manager.
- He / She is able to carry out investigations on an electrical system.
- He / She is responsible for technical reporting to the Software Team Manager.
- He / She has a responsibility to warn of any risks encountered.
Missions of the service's operation:
- Participates in the continuous improvement of the Access Door Software service.
- Respects the waste sorting process
Visa Sponsorship : Yes
Job Type: Full-time
Start Date - 3 - 4 Weeks
Client Location - Tours
Project Duration - (1-2 Years)
The candidate have to be English and French speaking
Hope to hear from you soon.
• Technical skills :
o Programming language:
Mandatory: C language (MISRA-C),: C++, Python, Perl
o Embedded Operating System:
Mandatory: knowledge of OS (VxWorks, FreeRTOS, RTLinux, etc…)
Knowledge of POSIX interface
16bits and 32bits Microcontrollers (A35, A53, A72, M4, M7) and Freescale PowerPC MP8270
o Debugging embedded software with appropriate probe (JTAG Probe)
• Software knowledge:
o Operating System: Windows (XP, 7, 10), Linux (Ubuntu, Debian)
o Configuration Management: experience with at least on of following software: Tortoise SVN, Clearcase, Git
o Requirement Management: experience with at least on of following software: Reqtify, Doors, Polarion…
o Bug tracking: experience with at least on of following software: Trac, ClearQuest, Bugzilla…
o IDE (integrated Development Environment): Eclipse, CodeWarrior, IAR Workbench, Keil MDK
o Tests: experience with at least on of following software would be a plus: LDRA, VectorCast, Cantata, RTRT
• Protocols Knowledge:
o Ethernet Based Protocols
Basic knowledge: Ethernet, IP, TCP, UDP
Advanced knowledge: IGMP, SNMP, SNTP, FTP, TFTP, …
Other Advanced Protocols: CIP (EthernetIP), TRDP, IPTCOM, PROFINET
o Other Protocols:
Should have: RS232, RS485, CAN, SPI, I2C, USB
• Methodologies and standard:
o Knowledge of software development according to the "V" cycle
Requirement Specification, Architecture and Conception writing
Tests Specification writing.
o Nice to have: experience with following standards: EN50128, EN50657, DO-178, IEC 61508, ISO 26262, IEEE 1558-2004
o Knowledge of SFC (Sequential Function Chart) according to EN IEC61131
• Electro-Mechanical knowledges:
o Electrical schematic comprehension
o Use of electrical measurement tools (Multimeter, oscilloscope…)
University Diploma or Masters Required.