AKL CONSULTING is a Belgian company, located in Brussels, specialized in Information Technology, founded in 2015. We are serving some of the largest organizations in Belgium and Europe. We are committed to put our expertise and accumulated knowledge at the service of our clients.
We deliver services to various clients from the private sector (leading banking, insurance and manufacturing) companies and public institutions.
We will give you the ability to use your skills and expertise in a fast-paced, challenging and international work environments.
• Review and analysis of software business and technical requirements.
• Development of test strategies & plans.
• Development & execution of automated and manual test scenarios & test cases (UFT, selinium...)
• Report anomalies and support the development team in root cause analysis.
• Participation in the re-evaluation & approval of the deliverable of other testers (scenarios, plans, automated tests, etc)
• Propose improvements in the development cycle in general and specifically in the testing process.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree is preferred
• Minimum 5 years of proven experience in software testing
• Excellent knowledge of English and French is a must , both oral and written
• Very good communication skills
• Expert knowledge of automation tools & frameworks: Selenium/Rqm, UFT, ALM, MTM, Robot framework...(Must)
• Master at least one development language: Python, Java, C#...
• Good knowledge of SoapUI; Jmeter
• Knowledge of Non-functional testing types: Performance Test, security test (Preferred)
• Very good knowledge of WebServices Rest (+IIB)
Good knowledge of quality assurance testing & Testing methodologies: ISTQB, TMMI….(Preferred)
ISTQB certification is a plus
• An attractive and flexible salary package based on your experience and skills in addition to several advantages.
• Warm and open company culture
• Support in relocation and integration process for foreign nationalities.