We are looking for a Software Designer to join our expanding team and work on new projects and technologies.
- Develop information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, conferring with users, and studying systems flaws, data usage, and work processes.
- Investigate problem areas.
- Follow the software development lifecycle.
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Obtain and license software by obtaining required information from vendors, recommending purchases, and testing and approving products.
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
Yearly group tourism trips for all employees
Possibility of International travel to attend conferences.
Certifications on required skills
Transparent evaluation policy that helps develop the career of all employees
-Analytical Skills : The ability to analyze the way people use their mobile devices is critical
-Good Communication skills: You need to be able to ask the right question to the client to gain an understanding of what the client wants and needs.
-Creativity: You need to think creatively about how users incorporate their mobile devices into their lives.
-Problem Solving : You have to recognize various technical problems and understand how to resolve them.